Senior DevOps Engineer (Fully Remote Job)
About the company
Openprovider is a wholesaler of domains, extensions, Plesk licenses, and other flexible solutions through our user-friendly, fully automated platform.
The company was founded in 2004 in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Now we are a team of 60 people, working fully remotely from the Netherlands, Spain, Russia, India, Indonesia, and Sri Lanka.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years, we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will help us to create and enhance high-quality DevOps processes and services in the company.
The structure of the team: DevOps Team Lead, Senior DevOps Engineer, Regular DevOps Engineer, and SRE.
- Prototype and develop reliable serverless infrastructure based on company necessity
- Implement automation tools for CI/CD processes
- Prepare base environments for developers
- Design monitoring and observability systems
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Keep our software and documentation of our infrastructure in the company updated
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- 24/7 on-call rotation
- Tightly integrate security tools and processes throughout the DevOps pipeline
- Automate core security tasks by embedding security controls early on in the software development lifecycle
- Continuous monitoring and remediation of security defects across the application lifecycle including development and maintenance
- Professional experience of working with Linux
- Knowledge of one or several programming languages (Python/PHP/Bash/Go)
- Experience of working with Kubernetes
- Understanding of 12-factor app methodology
- English level: from upper-intermediate (speaking/writing/reading)
- Ability to take ownership
- Good Team Player
- Agile Knowledge
Nice to have (as this is our stack):
- PostgreSQL, MySQL,
- Security: WAF, Service Monitoring & Tracking.
What we offer:
- Fully Remote work (we will cover coworking office expenses if needed)
- International team and regular online events to keep each other connected