Senior DevOps Engineer
About the company
Openprovider is a wholesaler of domains, extensions, Plesk licenses, and other flexible solutions through our user-friendly, fully automated platform.
The company was founded in 2004 in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Now we are a team of 60 people, we have offices in the Netherlands, Spain, Russia, and India.
At Openprovider we love IT in everything we do. Our why reflects this: Do what you enjoy, and we automate the rest! Customers notice this by giving us high grades & long-term partnerships. In the past years, we have been growing significantly year on year becoming one of the largest domain & SSL wholesalers in Europe.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our SRE/DevOps team in Russia.
Currently, there are 2 people in the team, and for a new person, there is a possibility to become a Team Leader.
Mission: Create and enhance high-quality DevOps processes and services in the company.
DevOps methodology: A set of practices that automates the processes between development and operation teams to build, test, and release software quickly and reliably. DevOps implementation should bring fruitful results to any organization: better collaboration between teams, faster time to market, improved overall productivity, and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Reliable infrastructure,
- Best practices for DevOps services,
- CI processes
- Prototype, develop, and apply software integrations based on user feedback.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Conduct system tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Application and infrastructure planning, testing and development
- Design monitoring and observability systems
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Keep our software and documentation of our systems in the company updated
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- 24/7 on-call rotation
- Tightly integrate security tools and processes throughout the DevOps pipeline
- Automate core security tasks by embedding security controls early on in the software development lifecycle
- Continuous monitoring and remediation of security defects across the application lifecycle including development and maintenance
- Professional experience of working with Linux
- Knowledge of one or several programming languages (Python/PHP/Bash/Go)
- Experience of working with Ansible
- Experience of working with Docker
- English level: from intermediate (speaking/writing/reading)
Nice to have:
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Leadership Attitude
- Ability to take ownership
- Team Player
- Agile Knowledge
- Reaction Time
- Availability of the Services
- Count of manual actions during any code release/deploy
- Count of claims provided to second line support
- Count of incidents appeared without notifications from monitoring systems
- Rating from security analysis tools
Career growth: Team Lead
- Full-time work, 40 hours/week
- Office in Novosibirsk or fully remote work
- Annual bonus
- Professional conferences