Content Marketer (Fully Remote Job)
Procys is a subsidiary of Openprovider and was officially founded in 2018. Its core mission is to help to automate business processes in accounting, tech support, and fraud detection.
About the company
- Procys is an AI startup, spinning out of a bigger company, that aims at letting companies work smarter and more efficiently. From document processing to fraud automation, Procys develops B2B solutions that help businesses achieve their goals faster.
- Our team is currently working mainly on document automation and consists of 12 people around the globe that all work remotely.
About the role
- We’re looking for someone that can lead the way in terms of our content strategy, with a fresh and creative approach to the markets that we’re in. Weighing of the different target groups that we have (partners, SMBs, and bigger businesses) will be an important challenge in your day-to-day work.
- You will create a content strategy (brand) that increases our reach, builds out our thought leadership, and helps convince companies to use Procys products.
- Your day-to-day will be filled with a mix of strategy and boots-on-the-ground content management, dealing with different stakeholders to eventually realize the content vision you agree on with the director. You’re the first one landing in the team, so an assertive approach and get-done mentality is crucial in succeeding in this role!
What you bring to the table
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
- Elaborate experience (2-3 years) in content marketing / management, social media management, and preferably some experience in online events
- Experience of working in IT/Tech/Fintech/SaaS industry
- B2B marketing experience
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- Excellent communication skills and ability to empathize with target audiences
- Highly structured way of working, experienced in delivering content timely and in accordance with the spec, not losing track of anything happening on all channels
- Keen eye of detail for content creation itself (e.g. blogs, etc.)
Nice to have:
- SEO knowledge
- Experience of working in a small team in a startup or as a freelancer
- Fully Remote work
- Company laptop (MacBook)
- Great international team (you will work with people from the Netherlands, Spain, Russia, and Sri Lanka)
Are you interested in taking up the challenge above? Let’s have a cup of virtual coffee and see if there’s a match.